With 400,000 SF of retail, Tremont Crossing will be a lively shopping, dining and entertainment destination. The three-story, open-air experience will feature tenants that are heretofore not represented in the City of Boston. The ground floor will house 100,000 SF of neighborhood retail and dining along the heavily-traveled Tremont Street and energetic central plaza. The second and third floors will include 300,000 SF of destination retail and entertainment options.
All levels will be connected to the parking garage by way of footbridges, providing easy access for consumers. In addition to the elevators in the garage, consumers can access all levels of the various buildings by escalators and elevators located within the plaza.
Tremont Crossing will be home to the only wholesale club in the City, with a 90,000 SF BJ’s Wholesale Club as the anchor tenant. Other notable tenants include a state-of-the-art cinema, full-service health club, grocery store, drug store, discount department store, rock-climbing gym and more. These destination retail options will be balanced by countless dining options, local shops and boutiques.
- 1,371 total parking spaces that connect directly to the various retail levels
- 2 hours of free parking for all consumers with ticket validation
- 40 on-street, metered parking spaces
- Convenient, secure pick-up and drop-off zones
- Two signaled intersections with dedicated left-hand turn lanes into the site
- Maximum visibility for tenant signage along Tremont Street
- Enclosed, off-street loading
- Approximately 2,000,000 SF of additional commercial space being developed in immediate area